Thursday, November 29, 2007

Gender

With the issue of gender, I believe that women would like to have true equality with men, but that is not the case. As far as social equality, women are able to walk around freely and do as they please just as much as men. In terms of the workforce and political office, men are much more dominant. I do not view this as a negative thing because I am more comfortable working under male supervision rather than women. I believe that men are less emotional and tend to be less emotionally attached giving them the ability to make clear and concise professional decisions. I am not saying that all women are incapable of doing the same. I am however saying that majority of women are not able to disconnect from their personal emotions, therefore causing conflict and tension in the workplace

No comments: